Virtual delegation trip to Finland
"Mobility of the future"
This is your topic?
The Bavarian Ministry of Economy and Bayern International in cooperation with the Bavarian Cluster Automotive and the German-Finnish Chamber of Commerce provide you with the opportunity to find partners, clients or suppliers in Bavaria and Finland vice versa in a digital event.
- Initiate new contacts and co-operations.
- Exchange over projects, products and know-how.
- Meet with potential business partners and experts in pre-scheduled virtual face-to-face meetings.
- Gain commercial, technological and research insights.
How does it work?
- Register via this web page and create your profile.
- Once your registration is approved you will be able to access the networking platform. This may take several business days.
- As soon as all participants have registered you will be informed and can browse through the list of attendees to send meeting requests.
- During the online event on 24 November you will meet your confirmed contacts during 15-minute video calls.
- Participation is only for invited guests.
- The event is financed by subsidies of the Free State of Bavaria and thus free of charge.